- What information do we collect from visitors to our website?
Upon visiting our site, our server automatically logs your visit. The server may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the state and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Additionally, we collect information you expressly provide. When using our system, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other contact information.
- Do we disclose visitor’s information to 3rd Parties?
We do not sell or trade to outside parties the information we collect from you other than as set forth herein. We may disclose the information we collect to third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information (including unique device identifies) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
3. How do we use visitor’s information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To process request and determine eligibility for lines of credit
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send you information and updates pertaining to your customer account
We may contract with 3rd party services providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to sue the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies, using your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies, some features may be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
- How does our site handle do-not-track signals?
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when activated, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. However, there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to browser DNT signals, and we do not currently respond to them.
- Disclaimer Statement
This website may contain links to external websites and references to other resources that are not associated with this website. We have no control over these 3rd party resources and make no warranty or representation as to the content of those resources. Their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
- Changes to this Policy
- Your consent to this policy
By using our website, you consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website. We reserve the right to amend, modify or otherwise update this Policy at any time, so visitors are encourage to review this Policy periodically. Your continued use of this website following the posting of these terms will mean your acceptance of those changes.